Our best services for PhD Scholars & PhD Supervisors
1. We offer only services which we are experienced and equipped to offer.
2. Payments made through online transfers or cash deposits need to present their transaction receipt/screenshot of the transfer via email for us to confirm and deliver your works.
3. All requirements must be fully discussed in detail by the client with the Mentor Thesis domain specialist and once finalized, shouldn’t be changed again by the client.
4. If the client's requirements at the time of registration changes, we reserve the right to amend our original quotation in line with the additional changes.
5. Modifications for proposal and paper before publication, also upon technical feasibility shall be considered as free of charge only if the man hours to be spent are within 8 hours. Any other modifications other than the aforesaid criterion will be considered only as major modifications and they will be charged as per the man hours to be spent on accomplishing the same.
6. Any change of tool or software which is finalized with the clients at the time of registration will not be accepted.
7. Proof reading errors in the completed work rests with the client. Any error noticed by the client will be rectified free of charge if notified within 30 days of receipt of completed work.
8. All the explanations about the work that are received from MENTOR THESIS must be obtained within 30 working days from the date of delivery of the work and clients reserve the responsibility of getting appointment for the date of explanation.
9. All technical queries and clarifications will be cleared by the concerned technical person in the allotted time which will be intimated to the clients.
10. Delivered work will be explained only for the client.
11. In case of any delay during the work, it will be intimated with reasons well in advance.
12. If the client doesnt take the work after the commencement within the stipulated period, he has to get it 100% by the next month otherwise that work may be held up or charged more.
13. If the client decides to cancel a request after work has been commenced, the client will be charged for the whole work undertaken from that point.
14. If Proposal/Synopsis is requested within a stipulated time urgently, then the fees will be enriched.
15. If necessary, Clients may take the responsibility for providing the technical papers when required.
16. Proposal will be Valid for a maximum of 4 Months Period, within which the client should give confirmation.
17. We cannot guarantee or insure any CDs, documents or any other original media sent to us. The media remains the client responsibility and we cannot accept liability for any loss or damage that may result. However, we strongly advise that backup copies be kept by the client.
18. After Publication of the work, backup copies will be kept for a maximum period of 3 months.
19. All material created by MENTOR THESIS is owned and copyrighted by ourselves unless and until final payment for work as outlined in work agreement is received. When all payments are received in full, copyright automatically transfers to the client.
20. Mentor Thesis reserves the complete rights to curtail and cut down its services at any instant, in case of any misbehavior by the client against Mentor Thesis in any form.
21. Works do not commence until the deposit has been received in full.
22. All form of deposits by the client to Mentor Thesis is non-refundable.
23. If a cheque is not cleared by the bank due to insufficient fund or any factor, the client will be responsible for all resulting bank charges.
24. MENTOR THESIS reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.